Thursday, February 24, 2011

Closet Desire.

I was just reading an interview with Garance Dore in the new Elle UK about her closet.  It got me inspired.  I tend to be very sentimental about my clothes, but after a Sunday of champagne and watermelon I tore into my closet and edited out the non-essentials.  So in the spirit of closet cleaning I wanted to share some of my favorite closet moments.




 Jenna Lyons.


Carrie Bradshaw.


 Laura Vinroot Poole. Domino Magazine


Aerin Lauder.  Elle Decor


Anna Sui.  Elle Decor


Domino Magazine.


Elle Decor.


Lynn Nigro.  Lonny Magazine


Nanette Lepore.


Jane Aldridge.  Rue Magazine


Carrie Bradshaw.


Tamara Mellon.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Savannah,

    I am glad to see your blog...very inspiring ..if only my closet would stay nice...and organized. What do you do with the clothes you clean out?

    Thank you! xo juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juls,

    I actually donate everything to goodwill, but I have a lot of friends who sell what they can to vintage stores, which really isn't a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i just realized who you are!!! Hi friend. It's been forever, but I've been checking out pics of your sweet baby. How is life in Portland?

    ReplyDelete